Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tell You What!!!!









SO!!!!!!

THis weekend as i call it cause i finally tried to treat myself to one like a citizen of this mass community called southern California..
Started off great.. Saw my friend Tyler who I hadn't seen in a while at a place i usually dont go and had a great chat, had and a few beers with a beautiful girl and shot some terrible pool.
WOke up to teach some young ladies surf lessons only to have a huge set show up and scare the SH*T outta them and pretty much hate me as a coach until we found some little reforms and all was forgiven...

WHAT??? A phone call later from a good friend ( I STRESS THE WORD FRIEND) Jason Arnold about shredding the gnar at a party..
TELL YOU WHAT!!!! I was meeting him right after some Wahoo's ( I LOVE WAHOO's!) at the SkullCandy parking lot and heading down to Jeff King's Shred Ranch in Oside. After a few runs with Nick Gates in the office of Skullcandy (Fun Ramp) it was on...

Aaron Astorga was getting gnarly and showing everyone the lines around the house made skate love fest..
I got to shoot an outta focus photo of Neil Mimms gapping into the pool which was gnarly.. Stoked to Skate with Neil.
This one guy did Benihannas' out the back yard over the septic tank overflow. THe Half Pipe had Bmxer's flipping and spining.. WOW 540's and such...

Got to skate with Legend Dr. Schmitt and had a great coversation just about appreciating skateboarding for many a years.... He was pumped on my layback and I was stoked on that! hahah.. .

Jeff Budro showed up and the Sector 9 grom (forgot his name ) was impressing even the best of the shredders...
Nose Picks went down on the roof and what a fun time...

whew...........
The night continued and i am frothing on the good times and great skateboarding with friends......

Theme song from the party