Friday, October 29, 2010

Depression.....


I don't mind injury pains.... infact it makes me feel more alive and I miss it sometimes...
WHAT I HATE is the healing time it takes, the "not being able to do anything" helplessness and the fact that I am sitting and not working drives me batty.......

So I shot some barrels and skateboarding early in the morning yesturday and surfed... had fun and when running down for session number two, slippped down a flight of stairs and blew out my heellll.. I surfed on it and it got worse...


so much so that I had the lifegaurd drive me to my house....
pretty rad as i just live up at the park.. hahah...

ANYWHO.... totally sucks as the surf was sick and worth shooting...
With that being said, here is a shot taken from the pier cam as i was nursing my ankle all last nite feeling sorry for myself...
UGH.. i dont care but my body was feeling really fit the past week with NO back pain or neck and was swimming everyday and feeling amazing...

ugh.. back to square one.....

Just lettin ya know why i missed two blog entries...