Monday, October 18, 2010

Port Aransas skate park!!!








A run out to Port Aransas (not Arkansas Surfer Magazine!) and an empty park to be had!
Last week EG at the Sector 9 gave me some new boards to ride... I didnt feel like i had been pulling my weight lately enough to justify new boards so i didn't end up settin up just yet....

I wanted to make sure my last board was on its way out before gettin all "sponsored" and not finishing boards that i started...
SO with that being said, the tail is all bashed up and the board is now ready for retirement....

GScott and I have been working together for the past 8 years ( i have to check dates as it might be more!) but what a team we have been making..
I appreciate his craft and his time shoooting me....

Here is a photo of my best friend Ed. He lives in town here and should have turned pro years ago. He has cat like reflexes when he skates and a rad style to watch.... One of the best Melons in the business...
I am Thrilled to have been able to skate with him and so PUMPED Gscott got this shot of the two of us.....
Thats what its all about.... friends and skateboarding....

SO, the bowl was empty and i'm heading back today to skate....
An 80's boneless, some 80's sess slides and some other trippy roll around stuff.... I LOVE THIS PARK!!!!!

who's coming with me!?