Saturday, October 30, 2010

Positive Energy and thoughts..



We all know how powerful the Prayer Train can work..

I try not to ask for much or for the wrong thing.. The Lord Gives what you need when you need it and nothing you don't....
I hope I am asking for the right thing and if it's meant to be then its Meant to be...
Nothing a little wishful thinking wouldn't hurt... :)

SO, without spilling the beans, Next week I will hear back from someone about an amazing opportunity..( a job type opportunity)
This is one that can change my whole trip and help me help others more (inspire, entertain and enlighten).
It would be a platform on which to stand on and be recognized for all the hard work that has gone unseen and the passion I have for my job...

Like i said if its meant to be then so be it... and I am happy with the Lords' decisions for me..
Just a little pumped up and want this in my life...
Thanks for all the positive thoughts, prayers and just a "go get em!" helps..
;)
I hope this finds you well and you are enjoying some surf....
Aloha and thanks....


John Badfoot and I working hard on the promo video..
The sunset from my backporch ...