Saturday, October 9, 2010

Indo NEEDS!!!


I NEED to get back into some rolling thumpers... wet cement.....grinders....crackers... Olas....Ombaks.....le ocean....
i want to be getting barreled and shooting.....
Making TONS of progress with my hardrives and labeling etc....
Besides the chainsaws destroying the vegetation around my apartment yesturday I am working hard and gettin ready to do an interview with Dana Brown for his upcoming movie High Water which will be showing in Texas..
I have a quick little interview in it and I am thrilled to be in it! It was really fun being on the set..

It was shot on the North Shore in the '05 season... It will be nice to take my parents and show them the lifestyle that happens from Nov to Dec. on Oahu... It will be well explained..

Here is a photo of me paddling back out at Bank Vaults.... my friend Kaliang aka "the Black" aka "The Black Pearl" shot this... hahah
i miss him and Margi so much..... good times!