Monday, September 12, 2011

For Those Who Can't

I did this board and it's not finished.. Its something thats been on my mind for quite some time.. Its a tribute to Greg Cheek but with some different things gonna be happening on it.. Like i said I have been slammed with work lately.....

keep with the blog and it will unveil itself..

hahaha.....

This is also another board I have been working on.. It's titled "For Those Who Can't!"
It translates to getting off the couch and quite feeling sorry for yourself and go surf or go skate.. There are others who cannot so I must do it for those who can't!
It's selling for $400



Had and amazing time with Sterlin at his sunset overlook house...
SOO FUN and such a great part of SC.



My parents and sister visited and Sushi was amazing.
I have been teaching surf lessons and life is a blurr but super amazing right now!!!
SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!