Tuesday, January 18, 2011

stretchin....

tons of stretchin goin on now a days... Im gettin older and have to stretch before i surf or skate... gnarly..
it sucks but oh well.. Blessed i can still skate........

I haven't shot the past day or two cause i have been surfing and tryin to get back in shape.....
I will be on the computer today goin through photos and i have been shuffling 35mm slides for the past week (sorry no scanner to show u the imagery) then tryin to sneek out for a session when the tide drops out a tad....

will update with photos when it pertains.......i just don't put crap out to put crap out...


HAHAHAHAA and ending with THAT negativity this morning, its now 11:30 am and it went down like this...
8:30 this morning and i just blog updated as usual
8:40 coffee kicks in and matt Wybenga and Russ Hennings ( my bestest buddys) come walkin up and say its doable! and Larry Beard our buddy photographer was out shooting..
8:42 I look at my facebook and see the shots Larry got from the day before in small surf...
WHAT?!???????!!!!!!! He nailed this MEAN shot of me traveling out front of my house!!! SO PUMPED..

8:55 Grab my wetty and i am out there!!!
9:am Lined up with Larry who was swimming again like 3 times.... SUPER fun with air sections, the works....

11:30 Updating blog....LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Photo from Monday by Larry Beard