Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crimo sighting



saw Crimo lurking round the beach today...
didnt get a chance to chat with him but it would be interesting to see what he's been up to..
hope its' been surfing......

SO, my body is pretty much blasted from the first wipeout of the day yesturday morning.. it was awesome, but wish someone would have seen it...
pull in left against the grain on a 4-5ft shorey... race the line in the beautiful sun, arm out to the side to show the girth, racing out to the right on the doggy door watching a huge lip launching out only to clip me! the initial impact spread me out like a starfish, impacting the water hard,tweeking out my right hip and leg, then pretzeling me summersaulting me 3 times...

damn... it hurt.. i got banged up bad....my arm is sore too.hahah...

Paddled out with Larry this morning again but its a totlly different day... its almond barrels and not that good... nice to be out anyway....

phone rings at 8am... Hello Ashton whats up....
"where you at?" he says.." I got some shoes for ya!!!"

run outside! what???!?!!

THANKS BROHOG!!!! What a amazing group of shoes from an amazing friend!!! SO BLESSED.....
YEAH... stoked.... These shoes rip and what a Birthday Present!!! woooohooooooooooo my feet are praising the ground Ashton and the etnies gang walk on for this!!! hahah

thanks Ashton!!!!! ALOHA...