Sunday, January 23, 2011

Published works

Got to taken photos of stuff i have done so i don't have to carry all this heavy paperwork around with me for the rest of my life..
hahaha..

anywho, it was cool as a new photographer to keep all the work that was published but now there is no way.... i usually don't even need to see the final product..hahah... sounds lame but its not... its a job.....
Here is a write up of Morgan Faulkner in Longboard magazine which is no longer around...


A little tanker surfing in the Men's Journal with Ryan Engle


An old checkout from Surf Life for Women magazine



and my first trip/job for Surfer Magazine that was a looooong time ago..

SO yesturday i was blessed, not because it was my birthday.. but i visited my sister in LA... its always nice to see her..
The fact that she was giving me a couch as well as another Birthday cake was more than enough reason to visit!! hahah

but seriously... gorgeous day and i went for a skate at the local park right there....
It was fun... i guess you have to sign in and be a member, full pads etc.... The guy there was super nice to let me skate and i didnt even have to tell him it was my birthday!! hahah..
SO suprisingly, i skated for bout 1 hour and my heel felt ok and i was having a blast with my new found friends who were having a birthday party at the park!!!! Hows the coincidence?!!

So the young girl dropped in on the 5ft quarter pipe, her brother Noah almost did the 4ft and a youngster exclaimed that I was the "nicest older person" who skated there... "Everyone else is a jerk!" he professed.. I was stoked to hear that and couldn't see any reason to get upset at this tiny little park in Hermosa..... We had a great time skating together.

Skateboarding is fun, don't ever let it get like surfing where people won't even recognize good surfing when they see it, or be stoked on someone else's wave...
anywho....

Dinner and some wine with my sister and brother in law , grab the couch and make it home early....
Great day....