Thursday, April 1, 2010

Working on Texas!

SHEESH!! finally gettin the word out and gettin Texas photos out there!!
So i remember my dad driving me home listening to marty robbins really loud on the way back from the hunting lease. after eating amazing mexican food outside Falfurrias.

the ballad of the green berets...

mindblowing stuff for a grom.. and rightfully so!
im blessed to have been raised by such a great american....
he wasnt a texan but he got there as quick as possible.. and treated it as if he were.

I spoke with my nephews who were born in georgia the other day...
I told them to be proud to be a texan and they rebuted. we werent born here...
To be a True texan is really an amazing feeling...
my chest swells with pride and i suck down another LoneStar just in spite..
I throw a horseshoe and kiss me a pretty ladyfriend...
I love me some Texas!
but.... i do love me some san diego!!!
Ricky Whitlock at the Sector 9 bread bowl last nite.. Just warming up..