Monday, April 19, 2010

BOMB Hills Not Countries!!!


It's inevitable.... you roll the dice enough and you will end up with snake eyes at some point in your life....
weird cause the surf was PUMPIng and i was Frothing... i sat in my truck and even slowed down for a couple of minutes.. (which i NEVER DO)
anywho.. i was droppin my waterbottle, towel all my stuff... bombing the hill switch stance with the board and gear in my forward arm. ( a big no no) Ultra pumped an toyin with my board and speed.. I told myself this is why i have a sktae board sponsor..then BAM!!!!!!
.any who... went for an air before my session.. racked my hand and knee but couldnt feel a thing cause the surf was by far.
EPIC.......


epic in full sense of the meaning... 8-10 guys , 5ft glassy clean water.....

This is a lame clip yes i know this.. i am playin around with my new Canon 7d... so yes, it is actually pretty cool.. shot with a 15mm lens.. i'm liking this camera!!


wow...............................epic.