Friday, January 3, 2014

Puerto Escondido

SUPER blessed to be asked to be a part of this.. http://www.surfersjournal.com/ebook/power-and-place-puerto-escondido some good reading material the early storys of Mexico is why i traveled to Mexico as a kid. those were the stories i saw and i went.. I wanted that!!! WE took buses from TX to Mex.  I think they were Brad Steph's old Surfer mags. I had started traveling there already but after seeing these articles i got deeper into it down there. Got more into getting lost and seeing all of it.. Great to see those articles again and accompanying my photos..?!! . wow..... pretty heavy .. it just hit me. ... it really means a lot to me….. you have no idea how much Brad turning me onto different approaches of surfing and where to go to school in SB and his family and art…. and just a good friend… blessed...