Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Surfing My Life Away

Here is a recollection from an old friend the other day. I found it hilarious as I have been dealing with this same situation recently hahahah Ernest .A i still remember us boys sitting at the jettys and in high school and your then girlfriend was seriously bitching at you to study and said 'surfing wasnt going to get you anywhere' hahahahahahahahaa aloha bro, cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuu!!! Its let me to this blog and sharing dinner photos with Steven Thomas, Jason Arnold, Tom from Turbo Negro and friends.. Waking up to bloody marys at the airport en route to Hawaii.
Quick repack job in the parking lot: HUGE THANKS to Tyler Martin for waking up early and getting me to the airport… I OWE YOU MANY BEERS!
Ending one of the gnarliest years of traveling in my life... Gonna be nice to put my feet up for a bit and not wonder where I'm at when I wake up. Haha heading home to Sunset beach Hawaii.. Stoked and blessed! Thanks for such an amazing year so far with new and old Friends alike! Soo.. beach runs to Pipe and back from Sunset.
Special thanks to: I literally have the best sponsors, job and friends!!! Sector 9 skateboards, Republik of Kalifornia, and Nation Mfg. an y'all!!! I'm very blessed and happy so thanks!!!! I couldn't have done any of this without y'all! A few portraits under my belt and meet with good friend Pete Hodgson and enjoy some of his amazing garden bounty. BLESSED and STOKED!!
Painted some really fun pieces for sale as well… now I'm goin surfing.