Monday, June 11, 2012

Work and Surf

Its fun to surf all the time.. I do like to work.... There are certain kinds of work i prefer... I like doin art in the front yard in the sun after surfing... Harry the dog earned a couple of metals for his work in Afghanistan.... cool... way cool!!! glad I got to go surf with my buddy in San Diego yesturday. blogger is messing up and making it look like i only do run on sentences that randomly are strewn across my page so i apologize for that til i figure it out.. hahah.. Pivot the dog and I have been holding down the Sector 9 team house.. (hence all the boards I get to paint.. thanks gang!!) But it has been a great weekend chilling with my furry friend and surfing out front and skating to get beer then lurking in the hottub..... cool.... heres to another upcoming week!! :)