Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Whitlock Compound

Ran over to the Whitlock compound yesturday to blow off some steam and get some exercise on the ramp.... IF ya don't know they are in Carlsbad and a great surfshop, screenprinter, SUP lessons/Surf, mini skatepark, art hub and bad ass compound.. It's like being at Peter Pan's Lost boys house.. hahahah.. good times and ran into long time friend Kevin and Kyle grom who I use to run skate lessons with. So blessed to run into them and share some stoke... didn't get my ollie to wall ride as high as I would like but this old man needs to stretch more before nailing that old trick down... Plus i needed someone to skate with..I skated this by myself.. had a blast but know there are TONS more lines to be had... So hit me up if ya wanna go check this spot out...