Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tidal





SO my dad has never gotten to see me surf... its weird cause surfing is what cause alot of turmoil as a kid in my family skippin school, being too surfed out to finish homework assignments etc....

so when my parent visited and the swell picked up.. (some 7footers coming through the pier) i figured i would show them how i surf and why i love it so much..

needless to say there werent many takers this day on the pier and i took them to the pier so they could get up close and really see what was happening...

I am SO pumped on these photos and my parents had a great time while visiting...... I wish the sun was out more for their stay but i am blessed at the time we got to share....
:)

here are the photos my dad took... so fun!!!
thanks Dad!! these mean alot to me....