Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Weekend...

I wish the American people would have their flags hanging up all year versus only one weekend a year..
This blog entry is for those men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice for the love of their country and pride of America..
This blog entry is for my good friend Seth.. May you do your job, do it well and get home safe and asap!! Miss ya Tits McGee!!
hahah..
Tonite i will have a glass of Whisky (Seth gave me a great bottle before leaving) and pray that he and his men are warm, fed, can sleep well at nite and are safe from harm.... I pray this for all men and women overseas and in the service..
Get home soon brohog!

We are saving some waves for ya!!

The British kept the nazi's at bay because they had to.. there was no other choice... BoltThrower embraces the spirit in their soldiers and heritage and puts it to mechanical deathmetal.... One of my favorites! Turn it up, say a prayer for those who have fallen and those who are giving all they have so I can write blogs and surf....
Thank you men and women in the service!
Happy Memorial Day!!