Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scanner




I need a good scanner so i can get to scanning and filing my old work!!! there is sooo much good stuff in my file cabinets that i forget about..... ugh.. i need an assistant or 2!!

I miss school.. School challenged me and it was fun.. its not fun working and doin school but some of the projects were fun...
I did alot of dark stuff for school... I dont know why maybe i just needed to get it out... or maybe i was just honing in my art to what it is today... anywho...

i sure did bring alot of distorted photos to my teachers.. hahaha.. some were really awesome and glad i pushed myself and my teachers pushing me.. thanks to all my models hahah good times...
here is a "light painting " project we had to do...... just some stuff i had lying around the house...
hahahah