Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bad Parents

SO ... long story short... I walked around a car at Packery last week weaving to the surf.. I saw a little girl writing on a kid... it was funny and we all grew up doing it... I shot the photo.... the dad happened to walk out from behind a car... laugh and explain to me that "he deserves it." "he always does this to me when i pass out."..... I kinda shrugged it off and then I looked at what was written on the kid....I didnt notice til i actually left as I was shooting a lot that day. WHAT A F*K of a SH*TTY dad!!! it pissed me off sooo bad... This is not funny in any way shape or form.... MINDBLOWING and this dad should be beaten with a rubber hose.... If you see this dad on the beach, slap him for me then call child protective services....
I know my father would NEVER ALLOWED THIS or even dream of doing something of this nature.... thanks dad!!!