Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sand Spit




While painting above the city in the hills i was constantly surrounded by a covey of 20 or so Quail..
They were kinda skiddish when they came out of the thick brush but would be 3 feet away from me in the bushes..
hahah 
it was great hanging out for a couple hours with them anyway and hearing them talk back and forth... 
i managed to pop off a few photos.. 


Was stoked to walk down to the spit after shooting all morning.. Grabbed a pint of my favorite and see what it was gonna do on a low tide. Randomly was met by a fully charged Brandon (whom I totally lost his email hours later after swearing i would not loose it early) hahaha
iphones need to have a trash bin to retreve stuff like that..


Thanks for saying hi! that's what gets me more pumped than ever and keeps me charging when people who enjoy my work tell me...

been a long week with work but pumped... lets keep it goin...