Wednesday, December 21, 2011

North Shore Wrap Up Part 2

SOOOO Today is my last day here in Hawaii for the season..
Bummed actually.... but heading back to start a new adventure.. :) Stoked..
So just finished a Pipeline edit and pretty much all wrapped up ready to come home and relax over Christmas with a girl thats pretty special to me.. So I will trade in some warmth here for some cold Laguna and relaxing and planning Ecuador trips.
Tanner Gudauskas got a frothy one..


Saw a bunch of Rainbows....


The Paparazzi was in full force....



Jamie O'Brien got some Pipe Bombs...


I was inspired to do alot of art! Alot of it has already sold!!




And.....
I even sold an ad photo of Rastovich to Sector 9... STOKED!!!


I won't be bloggin on the 22nd due to travel day jumping back into a lot of work but will update ya when I get settled... Hope there will be waves in the place I will be staying.. Would be fun to surf some new spots in the cold...
THANKS HAWAII!!!!!!
HAD AN AMAZING TIME THIS YEAR!!!
Thanks to Jimbo and all my friends and Sector 9 who helped make it such an amazing year!!