Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Got to surf with my friend today.. Ran into Archy and Justin Matteson... cool...
threw some horse shoes and chilling now after a hot shower..
I am refraining from doin a end of the year wrap up blog that would include
Rob Machado sessions



I'm definately not gonna rehash some of the most fun surf trips I had this year..even if it rained from time to time.




Not gonna bring up new spots . i was able to shoot and surf firing for the first time...






Enjoying amazing pheasant hunting in south dakota with my dad and family wasn't gonna be mentioned once I promised myself.....





Texas thoughts were done for the year until I go back hunting in January and not mention it till then...





BUT.... I was goin to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to a successful 2012 if the Aztecs don't wipe us out tonite..