Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catchin Up in Hawaii

THis was an old blog entry but felt it should be published from our latest skate excursion up to Santa Barbara


Rollin the dice doesnt always pay off.. thats why its a gamble..

I went against my intutions and thought it would be best to roll
It payed off a little bit... im stoked i went. But not what i wanted for sure.. just felt like i was spinning my wheels chasing the dragon.. hahah
I got some good photos.. Im stoked on a few shots for sure..


Got to hang out with Milby up off DP in IV... hahaha Long time since i saw that place... wow it hasnt changed. hahaha..


good to see all the GOOD graffiti throught out the city. there is alot of bad tags, but some good pieces fro sure.. Cool stuff out in Moorpark.


Had to get outta the van and get home to help my frined out.. I like the train.. I should take it more..
rincon