Sunday, August 21, 2011

Walkin Hard


The past week has been tough and fun.. Lots of work, some sun and lots of fun...
Been watchin the Dewey Cox movie over and over again.. It makes me laugh and thats a good thing...


Walkin to the store last nite to see Mason at Gina's Pizza in Laguna and get some Lasagna (his new band Animal Style reminds me of Dewey Cox fore mentioned). hahaha you might recognize Shea from Raw Helmet and Hayden Hanson playing as well.


any WHO.......
holding hands with my ladyfriend walking to the store and a white barn owl suddenly flys into a palm tree infront of us... HE IS THE RADDEST bird ever!!! Just hung out and watched us watching him for about 10 minutes... I didnt take a photo but here is what one looks like.. So cool to see him in Laguna.. I cant wait to go get some art supplies and draw him... soo cool..