Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Days



Ryan Divel Hooked it up for me.. I only own 2 pairs of everything clothes wise. (insert Fight Club reference here)
Its a pretty good rule of thumb to have.. Anywho, things get dirty and old real quick though so i have been in desperate need of new surf trunks and shorts... SO i asked good friend Ryan to help out and he came through to the fullest.... Soooo stoked..
Truly appreciate it friend. these shorts are sick, super stretchy and perfect!!! thanks!

So yesturday was Mark and Badfoots Bday. I missed the get together cause Alora and I went to visit our good friend Sterling's house and break in the new hottub. Update soon...
Been hangin with my lady and having a great time in Laguna..
Amazing steak dinner that i finally spent some money on myself.. Ya got to every now and again..
A walk downtown past some photo art:

Work has been plentiful and for that I give thanks!!! Stoked..
Laguna sunsets.. ...