Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Other side of the pond....




So my day started off with a beautiful surf outfront, no real made ones but pretty to get inside of the barrel nontheless!!!
Tell u what! just go surf, i body surfed all the way to shore and it was EPIC!!!!
then i went to assist my friend Jorge Salas the badass photog on an anchor blue catalog. Nice easy day and got paid...
my sister is traveling Europe right now and sent me this amazing entry and photos.......
Enjoy...

IMG4187compressed is name of the Skate Surf Shop on the island of Santorini, Greece
IMG4168compressed is the sign for the Greek shop telling you where
IMG4095compressed is, I kid you not, a child's folder found just as the picture shows on a hike in the back woods in Croatia on an island, it had the rock already on top of it on a rock wall....Thought it was iconic Jon!