Friday, September 24, 2010

Curtes and Blotto


I was introduced to these top professionals working with the snowboard girls with SG Magazine and was a pleasure to work with them. Jeff cutes and Dean Blotto Gray and I went to dinner one time when we were in Aspen I think!!
I will have to double check. We were on a shoot and watchin the 2 of them work together was Insane like the link below describes.... Even being the 3rd shooter we all moved around and didnt burn anyone..
I love how Jeff describes how he learns and wants to improve on shots. They all aren't bangers........

thrilled.. here were the two of the bests... i wish i shot a photo of us at the table....

and everything Jeff explains i felt the same.. it was the most fun chill shoot i have even been involved in, and Productive..

LINK:
http://theliftline.tv/?page_id=133&channelEmbedCode=RmMzNrMTq3MKSPNnrDzcJwvFNNfYrExg&videoEmbedCode=wzbmZxMTqM-GlssXCiu1fwNNUd9unBsm