Sunday, August 15, 2010

A few from a Legend.






Richard Holcomb shot photos of me at Lowers the other day...
It was fun and a decent session after not surfing for a bit. or surfing lowers at all lately after a shocker a week or so ago..
Anywho.. I like being around Richard, he has a genuinely heart and helps others out when he can. He is pleasant to be around and helps me out when ever he can... I was stoked to meet his son the other day when he was working in Laguna.

Thanks again for the help...... I am on the CaliRally for a stint with Sector 9 for TWS and having a blast.... Working on photos now and will post up as I get some time...

Liquid Foundation Ball last nite was fun and saw some friendly faces.. Lisa Anderson, Greg Long, Lillard, and Vipe of course!!! Dennis from Sector 9 was present and was raving on how sick my new Sector 9 deck looks with my lineup photo on it!!! I cant wait to see it!! gonna run down next week and film the making of it! STOKED!
Good times.. will post up those photos when i get a moment.

Enjoy some surfing photos of me in my happy place....