Friday, July 23, 2010

River Surfin and MORE!!



Just ran into a cool cat named Max!
Max has been travling a bunch and works at the Hotel I am staying at..
I feel that if you are good person, good people come into your life...
well after chatting for a bit i learned that there are WAVES on the Snake river!!!?
WHAT ? Surfable waves? HELL yeah!!!
It seems my friend Alex Grey has surfed them before and there are a few youtubes out there about it...
Stoke is where you find it!!!

Here is a look into Max's world....
Max's World

A tad hungover from the party with my sisters wedding group gave me some time to hang out with my nephew Mark...
I took him to Dairy Queen as my Grandfather Steele use to take me to DQ when I was a grom....
We had a good time and it was nice to watch some ducks and fish on the lake...