Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kind words to help me go on further!




Yep I know i have posted that Pato Baton lyrics but it's true...
my friend Mikey Ortiz plays bass for the band... i find that AWESOME....
real cool man...

anywho... Here are portraits of Derek from Raw Helmet on a borrowed piano...
The pianist was bummed Derek was sooo good. ahahah...
then the night continued!!! hahaha..
SO, the videos are on my DWF blog.... go check em live... well, recorded live..

I am updating this blog early cause surf is goin to start gettin sick.. gonna blast it all day...
so you get an bonus early...
thanks for checkin in .....

You received a note fromJohn Adams today:
Thank you for your efforts and donations to their chapter. The "impomptu art show" was timely and well attended. The Coastal Bend chapter will use your donation to help defray the costs associated with oil spill training of our members. 


This is from one of my buddies on the internet blastin:

I don't even need to see it or to know who got hooked up to be jazzed on Mr. Steele and everything he continues to do for the lonestar state.

a true Texas legand in every sense of the word and a close personal friend of mine.