Sunday, April 14, 2013

Surf Music

How could you not want to go surf with this song stuck in your head.. and wow. this song is pretty much spot on to where I'm at in life... Message of Love -Jimi Hendrix Well, I travel at a speed, Of a reborn man. I got a lot of love to give, From the mirrors of my hand. I said a message of love, Don't you run away. Look at your heart, Come along with me today. Well I am what,I am thank GOD. Some people just don't understand. Find yourself first, And then your tool. Find yourself first, Don't you be no fool. Here comes a woman, Wrapped up in chains. Messin' with that fool babe, Your life is pain. If you want to be free, Come along with me. Don't mess with the man, He'll never understand. I said find yourself first, And then your talent. Work hard in your mind, So if you come alive, You better prove to the man, You're as strong as him. Cause in the eyes of God You're both children to him Da da doo doo Everybody come alive Everybody live alive Everybody love alive Everybody hear my message Hey, ooooo Hey, ooooo Hey, ooooo Hey, ooooo Hey, ooooo Everybody come alive, Everybody love alive. Everybody love alive, Everybody hear my message.