Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nicaragua



Can't wait to get to Nicaragua...
sooo stoked... i need a trip soooo bad...
i need to clear my head, shoot like a madman and get barreled like a fiend.....
I leave Sat. after a shoot and i am pretty darn stoked about it..
sorry life has just got me run down...I allowed a woman to get my emotions goin and now it has been affecting me..
I had a shitty dream of a plane crash i was in.... NOT STOKED on that....
I hope dream s dont mean something sometimes...

Got a fun quick job with SIMA today and then off to teach some of my favorite new Texans how to surf!!!
saw a gorgeous leopard shark yesturday and some Garabaldie..... made my day for sure...

Enjoy your day... Life is good,, just tougher some days than others...
Shawn Ross washes away the day with a HUGE 50/50 grind on the fountain... Gotta love the hand drag in the water..