Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Seth and Jocko

SO the story begins...
I am finally finished with editing and gettin the DVD's out to the boys..
by boys i mean MEN... Real MEN....

These fella's get after it!!!
SO before headin over to Afghanistan, Seth grabbed Jocko and his RV (see earlier posts) and we drove up to Oregon to see his dad.
WE had such a great time...
Seth bought me this bottle of Jack... So once a week, I am gonna stop what im doin, cook an amazing meal and have a glass of whiskey and pray my boy Seth gets home safe and sound as quickly as his job allows him...

SO we get in the RV drive up to meet Gene Cooper and grab some boards... Head up north to find a bitchin right hander that was absolutely firing!!! I have surfed here many a time before but this was by far the best i had ever seen it..







Jocko and Seth share a wave....
Gene and the gang hangin out at Patagonia with Yvon
Clocking hours in the RV playing guitbox in the rain